The school year runs from the middle of September to mid-June and contains 36 lessons. The total is paid in equal monthly payments at a prorated price regardless of how many lessons happen per month up to a maximum of 36 for the year. Should a student sign up part way through the year, the total number of lessons and the annual fee will be calculated on an individual basis from the start date to mid-June.
Payment is due at the beginning of each month and reserves a weekly lesson time. A delinquent account (two missed payments) will result in lesson time being forfeited until the account returns to good standing. Should the original lesson time not be available, the student/parent will have to arrange a new time slot.
Lessons can be paid by Credit Card, E-Transfer, Cash, and Cheque.
Cancellation and Missed Lessons
If a student cancels a lesson it is up to the student or parent to log in and find an open, available spot in their teacher's schedule for a make-up. Maximum of two make-up credits will be issued per student, per year *Group Lesson students will not be issued any make-up credits*.
Make-up Lesson Policy
- Any lessons missed by the teacher will be made up. If this isn’t possible during the time allowed, the missed lessons will be credited or refunded.
- There are NO refunds on unused or canceled lessons.
- Credits CAN NOT be transferred from teacher to teacher.
- For convenience, we can keep your credit card number on our secure server and run the lesson fees when they come due. Receipts and email reminders will be sent out to let you know when the fees are due.
- Cheques should be made out to Acoustic Blend Cafe.